Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Grumpy

I've got a bad case of the grumps today.  I can think of lots of reasons why... but focusing on that makes me more grumpy!  I am trying to turn my frown upside down and often times I find that when I am productive, I feel better.
After dropping Charlotte off at school this morning Abigail and I came home so she could nap (she too was grumpy).  I have been productive since walking through the door:

  1. Started a load of laundry so Bob would stop asking me if his jeans were clean.  He will probably still ask, but now I will be able to say yes.  They have been in the back of his car for over a week which makes it hard to wash them.  Especially because his car is at work every day!
  2. I organized some tennis-team stuff including emailing the captain of the team we're playing tonight and calling the away club to find out which courts we are playing on.  I then emailed my team to let them know where we would be playing.
  3. I prepared an invoice for the work I completed in March.  This is $atisfying because it means I will get paid (hopefully).
  4. I am about to go complete a craft project I have been working on for over a month.  It was a birthday present for one of Charlotte's friends who turned 4 the first week in March.  The present will be a month late... or even later if I don't stop blogging and get on it.  Picture of completed project to be posted...
I feel better already.
Looking at these pictures makes me smile and warms my heart..

0 comments: