Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Templates and Stuff

I am experimenting with making the window wider... and improving my space so my pictures can be bigger... I don't think I got it right but I'm going to try uploading a picture and see what happens...
Wendy of Bluelily took our pictures in December.  It was right after Christmas.  She had taken our pictures in March of 2009 when I was pregnant with Abigail and we got some great shots.  We wanted her to take some of the new addition and try for a family shot.  Charlotte was a mess.  Would not even talk to or stop for a second and smile for the camera... this face captures the day perfectly.  Wendy is awesome and we can't wait to try again next time she comes to Sacramento!  And even though there were no real "framers" out of this photoshoot, we got a great collection of photos that captured our family and home.

0 comments: