Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Abigail Rose, You're 1

Abby turned one on Sunday.  I wanted to have a special party for her... and weeks prior to the party I was lacking any and all inspiration and motivation.  At the last minute some ideas came together, and I did a little shopping and some online ordering (paying extra shipping to get things here on time... the joys of procrastination).
It all came together nicely.  A garden/flower theme for our little one who loves the outdoors.  Family and only our closest friends with the hopes of keeping it intimate and fun and simple.  I think it came off as "simple and fun" though I must say I was exhausted (the pictures show it).  I caught a cold a few days before the party, Abby had her first ear infection, Bob's been crazy busy at work, and Charlotte... well she's 3 going on 13 what more can I say?
The birthday girl truly had a great time and our great friend Raymond took amazing photos.  He's really turning into quite the photographer. We are humbled to have such a loving supportive group of family and friends to share our lives with.

0 comments: